Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink Bullets

I hate to be the sad brooding type but this night lends itself to such a feeling.  I'm sitting in front of the computer by myself ready to throw up my dinner and I feel like I shouldn't be.  They don't understand that these little setbacks are like bricks being hurled into my stomach.  If I was already on the ground I would understand but no.  I gave in to a basic curiosity and since then I have been made to feel like a pile of dirt for it.  Staying scattered on the ground with my dead stick arms and legs.  For the first time in a while I feel hollow.  I don't like feeling this way and I shouldn't be made to feel this way at this current moment in time.

Time.  Why does it have to stretch on so long?  Sure there are some amazing things to see on the path but sometimes I just wish I could get to my destination.  Once again, I'm alone.  I don't feel well.  I want to feel better.  My head cracks and opens with events like these.  Small chisels that have found their way into my soft spots, and then hammer heavy words are what sink them down in.

Wow this is hard to read.  Even harder to write.  I think I'll stop now and hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment